Tutors Hut Terms & Conditions
1: Our Agreement to Act as Agency, acting on authority of the Principal, with the "Customer":
- TUTORS HUT act as an agent for experts who are qualified and want sell original work to the customers.
- The customers and clients engages TUTORS HUT for the purpose to locate an expert writer in order to carry out research and other assessment services for the customer during the period of the agreement in accordance with these provisions of work.
- The principle authorities of the company process the various actions under this agreement of project on their behalf.
- The company/agency is entitled to refuse or cancel any order at their discretion and in these types of cases have a right to refund any payment that is made by the customers in respect of that order.
- The delivery time and prices quoted on the website that are illustrative. If there is an alternative price or any alter delivery time offered to the customer is unacceptable, at this time agency will refund any payment that is made by the customer.
- In the case that the customer is not satisfied from the work and the work is not meet the standard of quality that they have ordered, then the customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement.
- The customer is not permitted to contact the agency directly as the agency will act as an agent or intermediate between the principle and the customer.
2: Appointment Terms:
- The appointment agreement between the Customer and the Agency (collectively the “Parties”) shall commence once the Agency have received payment for the order and allocated the order to the Principal (“the Commencement Date”).
- The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in accordance with these provisions.
- The following clauses will succeed following termination of the agreement between the Parties: 6. (Personal Information and Data Protection), 8. (Amendments to Completed Orders), 13 (Copyright), 15-18 (Refunds and Promises) and 19.
- In order to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the Agency will allocate a suitably qualified expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order.
- The Agency undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgement in allocating a suitable expert, having regard to the available experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to any available information the Agency has about the Customer’s degree or course.
- Once the Agency has allocated an order to the Expert, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and cannot be cancelled.
- If the Agency has accepted a deposit from the Customer, the Customer agrees that the balance outstanding will be paid to the Agency at least 24 hours prior to the date on which their Order is due. If the full balance outstanding is not paid to the Agency in accordance with this term, a delay in the delivery of the Customer’s Work may result.
- Customers will provide the agency clear briefings and ensure that all the terms, privacy and facts given about the order are accurate.
- The agency will full cooperate with its customer and use reasonable care and skills to make the order that is provides as successful as is to be expected from a component agency research. The customer provide help to the agency do this by available to the agency all relevant detail at the starting of the transaction and cooperating with the agency throughout the transaction that should be the require principle and any further information.
- During the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work and the Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance. In this situation Agency will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases, the ‘Completion on Time Promise’ will not apply.
5. Approvals and Authority
- At the place where the principle and the agency requires any confirmation of any specific information they will contact the customer by using the email address or number provided by the customer.
- The customer acknowledged that the agency may accept the instructions that are received by the use of these modes of contact and reasonably assume that those instructions ate created from the customers
6. Personal Information and Data Protection
- The Agency hold, undertakes and use all data provided by the Customer and the Principal in accordance with obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 1994 (DPPA) (18 U.S. Code § 2721 et seq.)
- The agency is the controller of the data for the purpose of GDPR in relation to any shared data between the customer and principle and the it is assuming by the agency that all the obligations and responsibilities related with the role of controller data.
- In the relation of GDPR the principle is a processor of data for the purpose to any data shared of customer and assumes all responsibilities and obligations that are related to the role of a processor of data.
- For the purposes of processing payments, processing Orders at all stages and communications that are opted into, the Personal data is obtained, held and processed.
7: Changes to Work in Progress
- The customer may request for the change to their order specification after the order has been assigned to an expert but all of these changes are subject to agreement with the principal. unless, and until, requests for changes to the Order specification are not confirmed and they have been agreed to by the Principal.
- With the additional supporting information, the customer may provide the principle, shortly after the starting date, provided that this does not ass to or conflict with the contained detail in the original specifications of order.
- After an order if the Customer provides additional information or instruction then an order has been assigned to the principal, and this does conflict in the original Order specification with the contained details, in this case the principal may request an additional cost to cover any extra time needed to adapt to the new Order specifications. on behalf of the Principal by the Agency Any additional costs will be negotiated and the Customer can choose whether to proceed with the change to the Order specification for the final quoted cost. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which the Principal/Agency will not be held responsible.
- During the progress of an Order, where a change in Order specification takes place the delivery date may be changed at the discretion of the Agency on behalf of the Principal. on all the circumstances on all the circumstances Any change in the delivery date will be reasonable. Under these situations, the ‘Completion on Time’ Promise will not be payable.
8. Completed Orders Amendments:
- The agency agrees that in the case when the customer believes about their completed work does not meet the specifications of order and the principal promises as set out on the website of the agency, in the situation customer may need the changes requests to the work within 7 days of the date of delivery, or longer if they have paid specifically to extend the change or amendment period. These amendments will be made free of charge to the customers.
- With the help of Customer Control Panel, The Customer is permitted to make one request that containing all the details of the required changes or amendments. After that this will be sent to the principal for comment.
- In case the principal does not accept or disagree with the request of the customer, then they will be given the opportunity to comment on it. In the case the agreement cannot reach between principal and customer regarding the changes or amendments. The agency will reach or asses to the dispute and their decision will be final. At the time they may come under the discretion, and refer the matter to a different expert for assessment in which case the decision of that expert will be binding on both parties.
- with the Customer’s reasonable request for amendments, If the Principal fails to comply fully the Customer is permitted to request again that the Work is amended until the request has been fully dealt with.
- The agency commission charges against their services, the principal’s charges for their services too and the charges for VAT (value added tax) are shown as amount of aggregate on the website of agency.
- In case if the customer wants some changes in its work then in such a way that is inconsistent with the original order specification, for example the changes will be put to the principal, who may set their own rates for completing it and the fees of agency will then be calculated proportionate to that fee.
10. Value Added Tax (VAT)
Value added tax is included in the quoted price by the agency. Where appropriate and suitable at the prevailing rate from time to time.
11. Terms of Payment
- At the time of placing an order unless payment is taken, once the agency has found a suitable experience and expert qualified to undertake the order of customer, they will then contact with customer through email to take payment.
- The Agency accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, Unless If, at their discretion and the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the Agency before the delivery date for the Work.
- The customer agrees that once an order is paid for the expert allocated by the agency starts work on that order by the customer, and that the order may not be cancelled or refund. The Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at any time, until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an expert
- The customers agree to be stuck and bound by the refund of agency and acknowledges that due to the high specialized and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances that are outlined in these terms or other situations that occur in which event any refund or discount is held at the discretion by the agency.
- These terms must be read subject to the “upfront payments” terms. (under section 12).
12: Payment Up Front
- The customer in the agency may be invited to pay for their order in advance and formally securing an expert to complete the Work.
- The customer acknowledges that where payment has been made on advance of securing an expert writer, in the case the agency cannot give surety that they will secure an appropriate available expert to complete the work of a project.
- The customer makes payment in advance in the event and the agency cannot secure an expert to finish or complete the work, the agency will offer a customer a full refund of the payment made in advance.
13. Copyright and Fair Usage
- The customer acknowledge that they do not attain the work copyright to supplied by the services of agency and all times, copyright remains with the principal.
- Through the assignment by the Principal, the Customer acquires an exclusive license for the purpose to own the academic work purpose to use an example answer. to submit the Work, in whole The Customer does not acquire the copyright or the rights or in part, as their own.
- The customer is not permitted to pass the work by their own, because they do not have to copyright to the work and this is a violation of the terms that are used.
- The agency displays the appropriate and fair use of policies on its websites and customers also agrees to read, understand and follow the appropriate use of policies as a condition of using the service.
- The customers agree that if they hand in the work that is supplied by the principal as their own, either in part in whole, that they are in breach of copyright and that they will forfeit all the rights automatically under these terms and conditions.
- The customers acknowledge that the agency, its employees and the expert writers don not support or consider plagiarism. And that the agencies reserved the right to refuse the supply of services to those suspected behaviors. The Customer accepts that the Agency offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research services in order to help students learn and to advance educational standards.
14: Final Mark Awarded
- The customer agrees that the standard of the quality that is not the mark of guarantee in an order, they will receive at the time of submitting their own work piece, nor any guarantee of the final degree mark of the customers.
- The agency has the authorization from the principal to investigate, process and the refund request of adjudicate under the main promises detail mention in the Clauses of 16-18 of this agreement.
- The agency has the authorization from the principal to investigate, process and the refund request of adjudicate for any other reason to which the customer feels that the principal has not met their obligations under this agreement and as order specifications part.
- To process the agency undertakes such type of requests in order to compliance with existing consumer protection rules and legislations and contractual principles. In all the circumstances the agency undertakes to reach a fair resolution and taking into account fairness to both the principal and customer.
- If the agency agrees to refund full or part to its customer, then this refund will be made using the debit or credit cards that will be use by the customers to make their initial payment. In case of no use of such cards then the agency will offer the customer a refund choice through bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the Agency.
16: Delivery - "Completion on Time Promise"
- The agency agrees to serve you and facilitate delivery of all work before midnight on the due date, unless in the case due date falls on a holiday of bank like Christmas day, new year’s day and that is consider as a non-working day, in which case the work will be delivered the following day before midnight.
- On occasion the agency may deem some further days to be non-working days for the purpose to deliver the work. These terms will be communicated by placement a notice on the website service.
- He agency ensures that all the work will be completed and done on time by the principal or they will make refund the customer’s amount in full and deliver their fee of work.
- The relevant due date for the purposes of this promise is the Customer due date that is set on the Order. This is initially set when the Order is allocated to the Principal.
- To the relevant due date Where a variation is agreed between the Agency and the Customer, the Completion on Time Promise applies to the rearranged Customer due date.
- due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise The Agency will not be held liable under this promise for any lateness, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers.
- If such technical problems occur with a system the Agency undertakes that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, then they will provide a request with reasonable proof against the technical problems. When these proofs are available or otherwise give honor against the completion on time promise is full.
- Under this promise the Agency is not liable, where any delay is caused by the illness or death of the principal or their immediate family member.
- If the customer does not receive their work on time that they agree to contact the agency by the control panel of customer the next day to work with them for the purpose to overcome the technical problems or difficulties. In this situation a representative will then help them on the call or by the control panel of the customer until they are capable to receive the required work. The agency will ensure to provide proof upon request, where available in case of any technical problem like illness or death.
- If the customer decides to wait for long for the purpose to inform the agency about non-delivery, then they agree that they do so at their work own risks and agency will not be held liable or responsible for any delay of the customer to contact them about being late or late delivery. In the case of request, the agency will provide proof that either the work was completed by the principal on time and uploaded, or that the work was made available to customer on due time with proof about technical problems.
- Time Promise if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. In this case The Agency will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Promise.
- At the time where Customer has agreed with the Principal for ‘staggered delivery’, the delivery time or completion time has agreed with the Principal for ‘staggered delivery’, the Completion on Time Promise relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the Work.
- Website principal provides no Plagiarism Promise applies when the Customer detects plagiarism in the Work.
- the Principal will pay the Customer the sum of $100, Where the Customer detects serious or substantial plagiarism.
- Plagiarism includes some factors where the principal:
- Passes off someone else’s words as their own
- Passes off someone else’s ideas as their own
- Rewords a source but retains the original ideas it contains, without giving due credit
- Fails to put a quote in quotation marks
- Copies large sections of someone else’s words or ideas, even if credit is given or quotation marks are used
- Gives incorrect information about the source of a quotation – for example, citing a source that the real author has found and used, that the Principal does not have a copy of
- Changes the words but copies the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
- whether the Customer’s findings constitute Plagiarism or not, where there is a discrepancy, the Agency will carefully review the Work and make a decision, having regard to all relevant circumstances and making reference to a qualified expert where they deem it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, the Agency’s decision will be final.
- where the Customer has specifically requested that the Principal incorporate material, no finding of Plagiarism will be made, in a way that the Agency would otherwise deem to be Plagiarism.
- The $100 No Plagiarism Promise will not be payable in all cases, where the alleged Plagiarism is minor, or it is reasonably obvious that the alleged Plagiarism is as a result of a mistake.
- Where the Principal contends that the alleged Plagiarism is as a result of a mistake, the Agency will carefully review the Work and make a decision, having regard to all relevant circumstances and the Principal’s history with the Agency, and make reference to a qualified expert where they deem it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, the Agency’s decision as to whether the promise is payable or not will be final.
- The promise will not apply in circumstances where the Agency detects plagiarism and contacts the Customer to inform them of this, in advance of the Customer contacting the Agency about that plagiarism. In such circumstances, a rewrite will be provided where requested by the Customer.
18: Level Requested Promise
- the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the purchase price in the case when Level Requested Promise applies where the Principal’s final Work does not meet the ordered grade.
- The refund amount will be the difference between the order cost paid and the cost that the order would have been if ordered at the grade the completed Work is deemed to be, For orders at the Undergraduate First, Masters Distinction or similar top grade boundaries.
- This promise is effective for 3 calendar months from the Customer due date agreed for the order.
- The Work is guaranteed to 1st standard only, for orders placed at Upper 1st level. If the Work is considered to be at 1st class level, no refund is due.
- Where the Customer wishes to dispute the quality standard of the Work under this promise, they must provide the Agency with credible evidence. Where this is based on the result achieved for the assignment, we require a copy of tutor feedback, proof of grade achieved and a copy of the work submitted. Where this is not based on an official result achieved, the Customer must provide reasons and justification that are capable of being evaluated and reviewed to determine entitlement to a refund under this promise.
- A complaint must be raised and substantiated within 3 calendar months of the delivery date agreed for the order in order to be eligible for a refund. Complaints received after that date has passed, but found to be valid, may be entitled to a credit voucher of up to a maximum of two thirds of the order value.
- All supporting evidence supplied in relation to a refund claim will be carefully reviewed and assessed by the Agency, having regard to all relevant circumstances and making reference to a qualified expert where they deem it necessary to do so.
- If the Customer has in their possession any evidence whatsoever that the Work does not meet the quality standard ordered, it is a condition of this agreement that such evidence must be submitted to the Agency promptly and the Agency will take this evidence into account when reaching a decision. All such evidence will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- If the Work is determined to be below the quality standard ordered but the reason for this is that the Customer made requests in their Order specification, including correspondence and amendment requests, that had the effect of lowering the quality standard of the Work, and had these requests not been complied with by the Principal it is likely, on a balance of probabilities, that the Work would have met the required quality standard, no refund is due.
- If the Work is determined to be below the quality standard ordered, but the reason for this is that the Customer made requests in their Order specification that were open to interpretation or ambiguity, then no refund is due.
- If the Work is determined to be below the quality standard ordered in light of the course, module or assignment instructions, but the reason for this is that the Customer’s order instructions were incomplete or in any way different from their full requirements for the assignment, no refund is due.
- In all cases, the Agency’s decision is final but the Agency will provide the Customer with sufficiently detailed information as to how it reached its decision, including, if applicable, a copy of any expert’s report that has been commissioned.
19: Promotional Campaigns through Email
- The agency also offers education of a student with the help of related products i.e. plagiarism software, past papers, marking and proofreading services.
- In the Customer account interface, you have the option to consent to the Agency contacting you by telephone, email, and SMS/MMS to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you.
Guarantee your success!
SECURE & TRUSTED
Your Purchase at TUTORS HUT.COM is 100% Secure. We are highly trusted and secure.
All Projects on order. We promise to provide your 100% Plagiarism free work.
We are available 24/7 for your refunds and support. Feel free to ask a question.
TUTORS HUT HEADQUARTER
101, wilsire blvd, Los Angeles, CA
MON-FRI: 10 – 17
SAT: 10 – 14
© 2015 – 2024
Tutors Hut- All rights Reserved